Important Information about Charter
When chartering a boat, half board treatment is obli- gatory for all passengers. If you opt for full board, this will be binding for all tour participants; the combina- tion of half and full board within a charter group is not possible. However, it is possible for the entire charter group to book half board on specific days and full board for the remaining days (e.g. 3 days half board and 4 days full board). Please inform us at least four weeks prior to your travel date. The selected cate- ring is to be paid equal to the respective minimum number of charter participants, set for the surcharge calculation (please see charter prices in the price list).
Charter groups can choose between half or full board, regardless of whether the ship on regular cruises offers half or full board.
Additional meals or special requests, which may add extra costs, are payable on board.
The list of participants must be delivered at least four weeks prior to the travel date; until four days prior to departure amendments regarding passenger number and names are free of charge (see also our “General Terms and Conditions”).
National & Nature Parks
Entrance fees to national and nature parks are not included in the charter price and need to be paid on-site. For example, per person:
|Kornati Islands National Park||approx. € 10|
|Telašćica Nature Park||approx. € 10|
|Island of Mljet National Park||approx. € 15|
|Krka Waterfalls National Park||approx. € 12–15|
|Island of Lastovo Nature Park||approx. € 3|
The routes within Croatian territorial waters can be discussed individually; the average daily sailing time is about five hours (= 35 hours per week), but not more than seven hours per day. When exceeding the average daily sailing time, a fuel surcharge applies, payable to the captain. You should therefore inform us in time, if possible already at the moment of booking, about your route requests and wishes, so we can estimate the daily sailing time and calculate a possible fuel surcharge.
Examples of fuel surcharges:
|Routes T1, TV||20 €|
|Routes T3, TD||50 €|
|Route T4||100 €|
The fuel surcharge is to be paid per person, according to the minimum number of charter participants.
We will gladly organize additional excursions to enhance your cruise experience. For example, the Kayak Safari on the Zrmanja river (see description of route RK for details), rafting on the Cetina river (see descriptions of routes TV and TC for details), or a full-day bus tour across Montenegro (see description of route T4 for details) and through the Neretva river delta to Mostar (see route T5).
|Zrmanja Kayak Safari||49 €|
|Cetina River Rafting||59 €|
|Neretva River Delta & Mostar||69 €|
Port of Embarkation / Disembarkation
Generally, embarkation and disembarkation take place at the same port. However, there is the possibility to choose different ports for embarkation and disembar- kation (for example, Rijeka and Zadar), if you charter the boat for two or more groups in a row. For example, two times seven days, or two short cruises of three and four days.
Island Hopping by Bicycle
Generally, you may charter a boat also for “Island Hopping by Bicycle”. However, this service must be requested at the time of booking, since not all vessels are suitable for this type of cruise. Additional costs per week:
- Compulsory handling surcharge (bike transport, special route): € 15 per person; at least equal to the respective minimum number of charter participants, set for the surcharge calculation (please see charter price tables).
- Riva Bike Guide: 1st guide: € 700 per week, 2nd guide: € 500 per week; prices include meals for the guides. We recommend two guides per group. Please note that one cabin on board will be reserved for the bike guides (the charter price will not be reduced).
- Bicycle rental (helmet on request) including bicycle insurance and delivery to the port (available only in connection with the Riva Bike Guide): € 79 per bicycle.
- eBike (electrical bicycle; helmet on request) inclu- ding bicycle insurance and delivery to the port (avai- lable only in connection with the Riva Bike Guide): € 189 per eBike.
Of course you may also charter a boat for Hiking Cruises. Additional costs per week:
- Riva Hiking Guide: 1st guide: € 700 per week, 2nd guide: € 500 per week; prices include meals for the guides. Please note that one cabin on board will be reserved for the hiking guides (the charter price will not be reduced).
If you do not have a full week’s time, but still would like to charter a boat, feel free to contact us. We will gladly submit an offer for shorter charter trips.